Thursday, February 4, 2010

Home.

The wall is like one giant mirror, a dull blue shade with rainbow scattered throughout. But it doesn't show reflection, it's not a mirror to see yourself in; but I could see the music. The CDs hung on the wall side by side delicately, forming one giant masterpiece; it was the first thing my eyes were drawn to and almost overwelmed by.
I can smell lavender, the dark air is foggy with the scent. As the smell of the flower penetrates my nostrils and fills my lungs my eyes wander onto the other 3 walls decorated by the magic of sound.
The Black Keys. Vampire Weekend. Kings Of Leon. The Dandy Warhols. Kurt Cobain. The Vines. Gorillaz. Fleet Foxes. The Beatles. Angus & Julia Stone. The Ramones. Iggy Pop. The White Stripes. Iron And Wine. TV On The Radio. The Drones. Blink 182.
Her room was a shrine made to the love of music.

- 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment